Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A mouth talking - Abby Sze

A mouth talking
I've got a mouth, 
Blablabla.
Talking about how I think 'love & peace' rocks,
Talking about how big my dream is,
Talking about how hard I will work,
How great my plan is.
I've got a pair of hands,
Clapclapclap.
Ten fingers moving on the tiny buttons on the screen,
Typing to invisible viewers what I have done today,
How lovely the dinner is,
Most of the time my fingers scrolls.
I've got a pair of foot,
Tactactac.
I Wear it a beautiful shoes,
Which David Beckham is wearing in a commercial.
I give it a good care,
Landed on the floor at rest.
I've got a pair of hands.
But I didn't touch the mystery of the world.
The ten fingers did not feel the roughness of the society.
Nor does it held up a fist and punch to fight.
The foot on me,
Didn't step on the moist green grass,
Neither scratched by running,
Or kicking to break, anything.
Blablablablablablabla,
Lips touched and released,
Tooth and tongue moving up and down,
Giving the world meaningless message,
Producing noise to fill the silence.
People talking without speaking,
Sooner or later I will die and left nothing.
~Abby Sze

No comments:

Post a Comment